See photos (6)

Chapelle de la Trinité

Historic site and monument ,  Chapel at Langoëlan

  • The chapel of the Trinity in Langoëlan dates from the 16th century, but in 1927 it was in such bad condition that the rector had prohibited it. Since the mid-1930s, work has been undertaken, and monitoring is done regularly.

    The chapel houses remarkable furniture with a very beautiful statue of the Trinity: the Father seated in an armchair holding the cross where the Son dies. The Holy Spirit is represented by the dove. On both sides stand the Virgin and Saint... The chapel houses remarkable furniture with a very beautiful statue of the Trinity: the Father seated in an armchair holding the cross where the Son dies. The Holy Spirit is represented by the dove. On both sides stand the Virgin and Saint Joseph. On the north wall of the choir, Saint Julien on horseback holds the reins of his mount. In a rectangular wooden niche bordered by two Corinthian columns and an entablature stands the group of Saint Yves between the rich and the poor. Beautiful sand pits complete this interior.
Services
  • Activities
    • Hiking