See photos (4)
Visite commentée du Manoir de Saint-Quijeau - 15 juillet 2022 © OTPRM YUNA LOYER (12).jpg

Les Patrimoines de l'été : le château de Saint-Quijeau à Lanvénégen

Heritage event ,  Guided tour ,  Cultural in Lanvénégen
Free
  • The ancestral manor listed since the 15th century belongs successively to the Rest, Guégant and Kervénozaël families. In 1731, the building was completely transformed to take its current form. The chapel dates from 1745. In 1763, the castle became the property of the Botdéru family and then it was sold at the beginning of the 19th century. It will become a smallholding and will deteriorate significantly. It was bought by Mr. Ebzant in 1996 who began some restorations and had it listed as a...
    The ancestral manor listed since the 15th century belongs successively to the Rest, Guégant and Kervénozaël families. In 1731, the building was completely transformed to take its current form. The chapel dates from 1745. In 1763, the castle became the property of the Botdéru family and then it was sold at the beginning of the 19th century. It will become a smallholding and will deteriorate significantly. It was bought by Mr. Ebzant in 1996 who began some restorations and had it listed as a Historic Monument in 1998. The current owners bought it in 2016 and began a large-scale restoration starting with the east wing including the chapel. Visit at 2:30 p.m., in the company of Cosme de Moucheron, François-Xavier and Marie-Céline d'HUART, owners of the Château de Saint-Quijeau. By reservation.
  • Rates
  • Free
Schedules
Schedules
  • On July 19, 2024