Seasonal fruits and vegetables, good local meats, hot crêpes, good cheeses and lots of friendly encounters - here are the market places in Roi Morvan.
- Mondays in Gourin, Place de la Poste from 9am to 1 pm
- Wednesdays at Le Faouët, Place des Halles (1st, 3rd and 5th of the month) from 8:30 am to 1 pm
- Thursdays in Guémené-sur-Scorff, Place Loth 7:30 am to 12:30 pm
- Guiscriff on Fridays from 8:30 am to 1 pm, in the village of Ploërdut from May to October from 5 pm to 8 pm, in Plouray from 8:30 am to 12:30 pm and from 5 pm to 7,30 pm in Langonnet
- Saturdays in Gourin, Place de la Poste from 9 am to 1 pm
- Sundays in Lignol, Place de Corentin Le Floch from 8:45 am to 12:30 pm
Every Thursday in Le Faouët, from 5 pm to 7.30 pm